Saturday, December 10, 2011

Green Tomatoes, Puckered purple, I'm seeing Red!

Oh the Joys and Woes of Gardening and crafting. Let's throw in the holidays for good measure. How about a special birthday and an upcoming new great grandbaby. I think my senses are overloaded, overcrowded and just in the mode for shutting down- But I shall prevail, forward, dauntlessly charging into the frenzy of life! This is just an update so you know I am still kicking up my feet with a Ho Ho Ho and away we go! I plan to take some pictures to post of semi-finished projects today. My battles with sewing machine and learning new techniques could be a novel- the heroine may survive but I am not sure at this point~
The GT Relish is done, the GT chutney done, the GT pickles in processing as I speak.....
The purple quilt is killing me but almost ready for binding...
The other unfinished projects are lined up and trying to take cuts in line for being first...
Fire harzard abatement (the dried up tomato plants) still in progress must finish today.....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS because it is and should be even if you don't think so!!! So there, I shall return.....

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so glad, Dannelle, that you are still fighting for a spot among the living! I always enjoy reading your posts, but I gotta say I LOVE that last bit you wrote about being happy and merry about Christmas. I read blogs where it seems that so many do not enjoy this time of year. I wish they'd figure out why that is and fix it and stop whining about it! I love Christmas-time! Merry Christmas, Dannelle!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are been VERY busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will endure and survive.

    Repeat that 3 times every hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May the light you shine on others...illuminate your path to even more adventures...blessings mdm samm

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important