Saturday, July 25, 2009

Going up the Stairway



Wish I knew where the stairs lead...I feel like I am on a journey to nowhere. It has been so hot and humid it isn't fun to do much after 10 in the morning.

The Grandmary actually joined us for dinner last night and said it was delicious! Imagine that!

I am so not used to having this terrible bitterness in me. I have always let it go and forgive and forget. She is like the thorns in my rose bushes- Every time I try to take care of my roses I come away bleeding.

The slowness of getting things in order is affecting my ability to care if it ever happens and yet I want my life back with all it's trimmings! I gave away or dumped so much that connected to memories or happiness thoughts that I need what is left around me to enjoy!

Enough sorrow and pain

wish it would rain

wash away the bitter grime

take me to a better time

up the stairway!


2 comments:

  1. Oh hunnie bunnie, I'm so sorry you feel happiness is so far from your reach. Let me help you up those stairs.

    Hugs & Blessings, Bethe

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important