Saturday, July 11, 2009

The New Me



Hello world, this is me...formerly known as, well if I deleted the former I do not want to be connected to it! Unfortunately I loved it, loved them, the original from AOL brought over and the new one., at blogger. I had friends. I loved them - sometimes they loved me. BUT there was a problem, an itsy bitsy problem of people who I did not want to read my thoughts, I need to be able to do this without recrimination or guilt... perhaps I can renew my friends or gather new ones or both!
It will take time, effort and love to rebuild what I had loved and start again, anyone who cares, let me know, or not

3 comments:

  1. Danelle, I sincerely hope you do and will continue to consider me a friend. And don't let the gremlins get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you've got me, my friend! Adn I know what you mean about "wanting to start anew".

    Hugsssss....

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrrr blasted Blogger (grumble, grumble) It wouldn't let me leave the comment I just made :( So, here I am again.
    You've got me :) and Cindy :) You are a fabulous Lady! I've been getting the urge for "starting anew" too for some reason. Just like Bethe said above me...She's a beautiful Lady too :) Many and Much LOVE and HUGS, Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important