Monday, November 7, 2011

Ha on me

Well, I never thought about the fact that when I follow a blog, someone might stop by here to look at my non-existence entries!
I have had the most fun these past weeks reading Quilting blogs and getting excited about trying to learn a few things (actually a lot of new things).
I met the Ghastlies, a lovely family! These are some of the ladies knitting!

 I actually won some fantastic fabric in one of the give-aways! I stashed it away, but keep getting it out and looking at it! Some day soon I may decide on what exactly I want to do with it.
Reading blogs by these wonderful women (not the Ghastlies but the quilters and bloggers!) and glimpsing into their lifes has helped me forget my worries a bit for a little while.
We tend to get so caught up in our  (I should say I tend to get caught up in MY) problems that we/I forget to have some time just to BE and enjoy being.
Thank you, all you wonderful bloggers for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- it makes me feel important