Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One project totally finished!

Not the greatest picture but this set of four extra large place mats and four rug mugs are done, finito, and ready in time for my deadline of Dec. first. I needed these complete so if the receivers want to use them for the holidays they can. The Santas are playing musical instruments, wish there was a guitar but the bass and a snare drum will have to do. Thank goodness F and H don't read this journal! Please don't tell them that Zippy decided to inspect as I changed the adjustments on camera! I hope I can remove any giveaway signs of his presents  ahem, presence! 
On Sunday my good SIL helped me put another bulb in my sewing machine. Then the darn motor started dragging. Monday he went to Target and got me a new machine but unfortunately it is not the right one for me, my hands can't load an inside bobbin case. I really was so happy and excited but the old one will get me through and after all, we are old buddies, so I sew!

1 comment:

  1. These are very festive looking and obviously make Zippy feel jolly (I think that must be his jolly face).

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important