Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ah ha- Twilight time- Nah not yet




Ok you all and me too- This was written to express WHAT I WANT LATER (NOT NOW!)


I never had so much trouble formatting anything before- Why? Who knows because the gremlins are out to get me? I used to write a little poetry now and then but sort of quit and when straight for the pun (it).
El crapito!!!
After all that work you can't read it!!!!
for those who wish to read it, here it is in "plain text" LOL

In the Twilight of My Years
Surround me with laughter
Never tears
Temper the memories with goodness
And no regrets
Pleasant thoughts and happiness-
Exit stage left-
Causing no one pain-
Joyful leaving not bereft!
Write this on my Epitaph !

3 comments:

  1. i think my epitaph would have to be obnoxious but i dont have a clue what to write.

    i think i will have my students write them for me around halloween. can you see the writing prompt for that one

    here lies ms a....

    come to think about it can you imagine the phone calls i am gonna get from the parents...

    maybe i need to rethink this one :D

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies...I got lost somewhere along the way and hadn't been following here. I would like to announce my arrival! [cue the trumpets] :D Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da Da Da DAAA- Lady Beth has entered the blog! I bow to her supreme understanding and beauty (inside and out!) Thanks gal!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important