Saturday, August 8, 2009

UFear

Having read and commented here and there on the fear factors in our lives, I should come clean with my own. I do not think about fear until it rears its ugly face and I hide, or more likely, totally ignore it (it is supposed to go away if you do that lol) So delving deep into the locked rooms of my mind castle, let's see:
1. Fear of being committed when not crazy- but I am, slightly crazy that is-
2. Fear of falling, especially on icy surfaces- since I did do that, breaking my femur and shattering my rotor cuff, both on my predominate left side- which caused me much pain and lost of job, income, health benefits etc. etc
3. Fear of being unmasked as the terrible person I am inside- you know that evil twin that lurks under the surface- (insert sinister laugh)
4. Fear of heights with water on side (not bridges) without guard rails-
5. Kids walking on ledges with drops on one side- related to #4

those are the baddies to me- take your snakes, bugs, vomit etc. they exist, they are gross but I am not fearful of them



1 comment:

Please comment- it makes me feel important