Friday, August 28, 2009

My Time transports...



My daughter, Jeanne, and her hubby just returned from a little Mexican Cruise on the Elation. (Yes, the same one that some husband killed his wife on recently)- post script- it was cheap

As it goes, time flies and they enjoyed their trip. They love to go to the little gamey things provided for entertainment-
Trivia- bingo- Newlywed games, etc.
She told me about the Newlywed game- they wanted the newest, longest, middle of the road couples. Somehow the oldest married couple was an Indian couple- a prearranged marriage from some 50 plus years ago.(NOW I AM NOT KIDDING) the host asked their names- His was Harry, hers was Krishna. Everyone laughed and the host asked if it was for real- it was. THEY did not get it.
The sad thing was trying to explain the inside humor to the Grandkids-
They didn't get it either!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- it makes me feel important