Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fuzzy Slippers



I swear by all that is fair and kind I do not understand how we become unlovely or stray so far from our balanced self!


Why can life take such a turn that we are bitter and accusing of our loved ones? Should one really care if the baby powder is moved two inches? Hoarding old stale coffee?

I love my coffee, it is an indulgence. I grind beans, fresh daily. If you want some, I will make a new pot. Name your flavor, I have several (not so much "flavored" as types of coffee, from medium to strong ). I, personally, cannot tolerate old, stale coffee. I throw out leftovers (rare in my house) after an hour. If I forget because I am busy, I do it later, but to drink it, ugh, not happening. The GM is taking to sneaking old coffee into old recycled yogurt containers. Surprise me!

She accused granddaughter of moving her Aspercreme- and nail polisher remover. She doesn't use nail polish and Viv has her own stuff.

Enough rant for today- gosh it feels good to LET IT ALL OUT- HA HA

(imagine this is animated- there are major prblems in cyber land today)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like things used to be in my house growing up. Take a grandmother, a mother, an older sister and put them all into a kitchen together and what do you get?

    Pandemonium.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important