Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hodgepodge Lodge West of the Rockies




Wow! I am ever so excited- and then I read the actual words and perhaps they don't fit, but the the emotion is still quite profound! Thank you Ms. Nutwood, our esteemed blogger friend, Beth, for your award of the Silver Squirrel!




I'm so excited


(Look what you do to me)


I just can't hide it,


(You've got me burning up)


I'm about to lose control and I think I like it,


I'm so excited


And the truth is thank you very much it was fun. Reading and learning from Nutwood is a priviledge which I do not take lightly- Hodgepodge Lodge is a great title and we all should use it occasionally!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats, and you may have started something by calling yourself a nut, we may need to adopt that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm glad you're so excited about it! I'll link ya up soon, and I applaud your musical knowledge. Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important