Friday, August 28, 2009

Mad as a Hatter




As the screaming is getting louder in the kitchen-

I am hiding in my computer room-
Of course I can only hear the volume and the anger because the words are in Hungarian.

I realize that some how this must be resolved or someone will have a heart attack or stroke- I'm sure it won't be GM because she is of sturdier stock than the rest of us.

I feel my heart beating faster than the words and that old spinal spasm is starting again. Darn, I thought that that was in the past and some pain would be forgotten.

Today was OK I thought. The Waterguy brought the new electric cooler. We had not decided where it would be put- Since he said outside wasn't an option (too much dust) I asked GM permission to temporarily put it by the front door. Remember, GM has the living Room and her own bedroom/sitting room. I made it clear it was temporary- Three times she said "whatever- you think" The waterguy and I kept looking and did not put it there. We put it where there had been a chair in the Family room-because we found a plug!

Two hours later GM is shouting at her daughter, my friend and companion, that I wanted to ruin her space- Now Going into the ancient history of ill gotten memories GM is still screaming at Aggie.

I guess the moral to the story is it isn't going to make any difference - damned if I do, damned if I don't- so maybe now I won't-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- it makes me feel important