Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life Layers

This image is layers upon layers. I always laughed at the image of life as an onion. It may be true, but can we not image life with a more serendipitous visual ( not to mention other senses!)?
I shall not peel away layers, but build upon them - adding lightness and clarity- and wonderous aromas!
Today I was disheartened by a wonderful group that had copycatitis- using lessons that should remain within a group. It cost many of us, older, not as dexterous, people to lose the ability of printing our lessons. How sad that something that brought such joy could be misused! So I say, I do, send love and harmony out over the inter-ethernet of life- wishing that some day all understanding of goodness and love fall like dew from the heavens upon us all-

1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo...I am Special Notice from the group I think you are referring to. I always print my lessons also. This is going to be a big hasssle :/

    love ya sweetie, Bethe

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important