Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear Michael

Dear Michael, ( I am being casual as you are someone of the people- all people)

I am an older, white woman (clarifying for the benefit of others- ha my one lone reader)

Please accept my heartfelt love for your desire to be a parent. You loved and gave love to children that were yours by whatever means, This I know is true. Your babies are your babies. I am so sorry that people, the press and pseudo-caregivers have decided to parade them and you through the dark waters of the muckraking community. It is undeserved, because your children are beautiful beings of goodness and light. They do not need to be scorned, defiled and questioned. I see their faces and look into eyes that you shielded as long as you could. So be it, now they have become a property of the press and damn the press to hell. May you know there are some people who would rather know your children are loved and cared for rather than torn apart by greedy, selfish bastards. I pray for understanding that you children may continue to grow into loving adults, innocent and god-given.

love from a mama,
Dannelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- it makes me feel important