Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am Nasty


The nice thing about sort of being virtually alone here

is I can say

"I REALLY AM FEELING SOME HATRED HERE"

My hate towards an nasty old fart of a person who is making my loved ones miserable- not to mention ME!

I know this isn't kind, tolerant, or loving but WHY can't there be a little give and take, we compromise, WHY can't the old fart do the same!!!!
She really looks like this, sunglasses and all! I lived through my mon I really do not want to do this now or ever-
I keep hoping she will die, not nice but true

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, maybe the old fart will dry up and blow away. No? I don't know why some people have to be so miserable, it seems that just go looking for ways to be nasty. A local old fart went to the expense of putting up a fence to block off a shortcut to a parking lot that made it easier for us old guys to get to the market. It isn't even his property. He just wanted to be mean.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important