Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Personal Space


OK, world of the everybody knows everything, Internet, nothing is sacred-

I cannot take much more punishment of life. Why has whatever powers that be decided I should f*cking suffer forever and never have any peace and comfort?

I truly want to give up but I am to damn stubborn to do it. After all these years should this be the end of caring, helping, sacrificing? Trying to do what is correct and right- I AM NOT ALLOWED TO VOICE MY SENTIMENTS- TO SWEAR WHEN NECESSARY? To remain meek and self effacing in the "golden years" (that is a lot of crap)??? I do worry about what to do- but then, who but me can fix it?

1 comment:

  1. I know it feels like hell now. But if you keep your sanity (I know that is a big "IF"), when Mem passes into the spirit world, you can at least say that you did your best. If no onoe was there to care for her now, wouldn't you have regrets then?

    Love, hugs, & blessings, Bethe

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- it makes me feel important